The Guide to Masai Mara National Park Entrance Fees
Masai Mara entrance fees are set by the local community and vary depending on whether you’re a Kenyan citizen, a resident of East Africa or a foreigner.
The park entrance fee also varies depending on the accommodation you choose, with people staying inside the reserve paying less.
Masai Mara park fees are charged upon entering the park, are valid for 24 hours, and start from USD 70.
Contact Us to Book Your Safari to Masai Mara & Other Destinations
We’re the local experts when it comes to offering the best safaris to Masai Mara and Kenya at large that offer value for money
You can also reach us through WhatsApp or phone at +254-748-258-880 to book your safari any time of the year.
Our Top Masai Mara National Park Packages and Other Tours
Masai Mara National Park Entrance Fees
The entrance fee is payable at the Entrance Gate with either cash or credit card and let you enjoy game drives in the reserve.
You’re required to identify yourself when making the payment to avoid paying more, especially for the Kenya and East African residents.
The park fee below is valid any time of the year you would wish to tour this reserve with us.
Park Entrance Fee for Non-Resident Per Day
The park fee applicable for non-residents is a follows:
- Adult (12 and above) staying outside the reserve: USD 80
- Children(3-11.9 years old) staying outside the reserve: USD45
- Adult staying inside the reserve: USD 70
- Children staying inside the reserve: USD 40
For the adults traveling with toddlers, the under 2-year enters the reserve free of charge.
Reserve Entrance Fee for East African Resident Per Day
The park fee below is applicable to East African residents only:
- Adult (12 and above): KES 1200
- Children (3-11.9 years old: KES 500
Park Entrance Fee for Kenyan Citizen Per Day
This is the park fee that is applicable to Kenya citizens:
- Adult (12 and above): KES 1000
- Children (3-11.9 years old: KES 300
Safari Vehicle Charges Per Day
- Up to 5 seats: KES 400
- 6-12 seats: KES 1000
- 13 – 24 seats: KES 3000
- 24 – 44 seats: KES 4000
- 45 seats and above : KES 5000
Truck Charges Per Day
- 1-3 tones – KES 700
- 4-7 tones – KES 2500
- 8 tones and above – KES 3500
Aircraft Single Landing Fee
- Up to 2 seats – KES 300
- 3-6 seats – KES 500
- 7-14 seats – KES 1000
- 15-20 seats – KES 2000
- 21 seats and above – KES 3000
Other Fee for Masai Mara National Park
- Hot air balloon fee at USD 50 Per Adult and USD 20 Per Child
- Horse Ride Fee from KES 1500
- Annual research permit at USD 400
Contact us to learn more about Masai Mara park fee or book your safari with us. We will provide you with a safari that will meet your needs & be within your budget.